Bonus

Package 6 x Sevilen Majestik Sauvignon blanc and Sultaniye

41,53 

Contents: 4,5 l (7,78  / 1L)
Incl. VAT
excl. Shipping
Alk. 12.5% ​​vol
Delivery in Germany until Do, 26.05.22

(Product image may differ)

Only 15 in stock

Secure payment Your payment is safe

We attach great importance to the secure handling of your personal information. When making payments, we use an encrypted transmission to a certified payment service provider, who uses this exclusively to process the payment.
For further security, your payment details are not saved by us, which is why you have to re-enter them every time. additional information


Sevilen Majestik Sauvignon blanc and Sultaniye

The Sevilen Majestik white wine comes from the "Majestik" series. A real pleasure from the mixture of two grape varieties. On the one hand 55% Sauvignon Blanc from the Denizli area, and on the other hand 45% Sultaniye from Izmir. The color is restrained light, the nose immediately gets fruit aromas with a very nice and fresh impression. Full-bodied and strongly aromatic, this wine has an exceptional taste, accompanied by grapefruit and tropical fruits. The finish is very long and balanced.

Other wines from the Majestik series:

Majestik Syrah and Kalecik Karasi red
Majestik Grenache and Kalecik Karasi rose

Product specifics

Net filling quantity
4,5l
Price Category
Product Type
White wine
Sweetness
Dry
vintage
2017
Grape varieties
Region
Aegean Sea, Izmir
Serving temperature
8-10 degree
Match with
Vegetarian, starters
Shutter
Cork
Extension
stainless steel tank
Style
fruity, light, rich
Olfactory aromas
Grapefruit, tropical fruit
Producer
Producer address
Sevilen Winery, Görece Cumhuriyet Mah. Mithatpaşa Cad. No: 2A / 14, Izmir, Turkey
GTIN
8691256194227

Contains sulphites

Reviews

There are no reviews.

0
0 Reviews
0
0
0
0
0

Only registered users who have bought this product are allowed to submit a review.